Hydrologic Stealth-RO150™ Reverse Osmosis Filter
The Stealth-RO150 is a customized Reverse Osmosis water filter that is capable of reducing up to 99% of most contaminants. This system is designed for use with hydroponic or horticultural applications. Built to give the maximum amount of flow from the membrane while sneding less waste water to the drain, compared to similar RO filters.
The Stealth-RO150 Reverse Osmosis System produces up to 150 GPD (gallons per day) of ultra-pure, low PPM water. This beast removes 98%+ of all contaminants and chlorine without wasting any water. With water waste levels approximately 50% lower than other RO systems on the market, the Hydro Logic Stealth-RO150 is an easy choice.
Choose from a 1:1 or 2:1 waste to product water ratio (both options included with unit). Hydro Logic provides both of these options because water conditions vary greatly throughout the world and one fixed ratio would not work for all conditions.
- Stabilize - your pH levels and avoid mineral build up
- Maximize - nutrient uptake and minimize lock of for your plants
- Essential - for health of beneficial micro-organisms
UPGRADE TO THE PREMIUM KDF CARBON FILTER
The KDF Filter is best for chlorine and chloramines reduction for city water. Also for well water for iron, hydrogen sulfide, and heavy metals reduction. The KDF filter will last TWO TIMES AS LONG - 2,000 Gallons - as the standard green carbon filter. Prolongs the life of the membranes. Reduces chloramines, chlorine, iron, sulfur and heavy metals. Bacteriostatic qualities do not allow microbes to breed in filter.
The Stealth-RO150 Unit Includes:
Stage 1: Pleated, Cleanable Sediment Pre-Filter
- Reduces dirt, sediment, silt, rust, etc.
Stage 2: Green Coconut Carbon Block Pre-Filter (OR Upgraded KDF Filter)
- Reduces chlorine and other toxins
Stage 3: 150 GPD Reverse Osmosis Membranes
- Reduces PPMs of Total Dissolved Solids
- Inlet Pressure Gauge with safe zones
- Shows dynamic line pressure and optimal operating zones
- 5 feet white 3/8" inlet tubing, 8 feet black 1/4" waste water tubing, 8 feet blue 1/4" purified water tubing
- Food grade LLDPE (linear low density polyethylene) tubing
- Inline Shut-Off Valve with 1/4" Quick Connect
- Turns system on/off
- Double-Ended Filter Housing Wrench
- Large end for pre-filter housing, small end for membrane housing cap
- Flow restrictor/flush kit assembly with 1:1 and 2:1 flow restrictors
- Determines waste to purified water ratio
- 3/8" QC X Garden Hose Connector