Hydrologic Evolution-RO™ High Flow RO System
Hydrologic Evolution RO - High Flow RO system
The Hydrologic Evolution-RO has the highest flow rates from the most efficient RO system on the planet!
- Now capable of producing more than 1,200 GPD (gallons per day) or 50 gallons per hour of pure water, perfect for medium to large hydroponic operations
- Remove up to 96% of all Parts Per Million from your tap water
- SAVE MORE WATER by running a 2:1 waste to product water ratio, or optional 1:1 ratio (included)
- Includes ChloraShield™ carbon filter for 100% chloramine removal
- Comes with all the necessary components for simple and quick setup.
Evolution-RO Unit Includes:
- (x3) Filter Housings
- (x1) ChloraShield Carbon Filter
- (x2) Evolution-RO Membranes
- (x1) White Feed Fitting
- (x1) Dark Blue Drain Fitting
- (x1) Orange 1:1 Ratio Drain Fitting
- (x1) Green 2:1 Ration Drain Fitting
- (x1) Lock Bar
- (x1) Pressure Gauge w/ Tee fitting
- (x1) Support Leg/Housing Wrench
- (6 ft.) 1/2" Inlet White Tubing
- (10 ft.) 3/8" Waste Black Tubing
- (10 ft.) 3/8" Outlet Blue Tubing
- (x1) Garden Hose Connector
- (x1) Inline Shutoff Valve
Everything included with this product is all you need to get started on your way to cleaner water for your plants
The PreEvolution™ is recommended if more than 300 gallons per week is produced to extend the life of the life of the EvolutionRO Filters.
- Product Water Flow Rate: 1,200 GPD/50 GPH
- Materials of Construction: High durability polypropylene construction provide years of dependable service
- Average Permeate Flow Rate: 0.83 Gallons/Minute, 50 Gallons/Hour, or 1200 Gallons/Day
- Required Input Line Pressure: >60 psi. Pump recommended with all Evolution purchases because the Evolution operates best at 60 psi (max pressure is 80 psi)
- Average TDS Rejection: 95+%
- RO Membrane (H x D) (The Evolution uses 2 Membranes): 18.75" x 3.16"
- Waste to Purified Water Ratio: 2:1 or 1:1
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13" x 23" x 13"
- Weight: 21.40 lbs
- Evolution-RO™ filter housings must be replaced every 3 years
- Filter replacement schedules for Reverse Osmosis carbon filters based on product water