GermAwayUV UV-C Sanitation 20" Conveyor System w/ 320 Watts of UV Irradiation
Ideal for Horticulture. The perfect way to sterilize your harvest!
With countless potential uses, this disinfection conveyor sure ticks a lot of boxes. Stainless Steel construction for easy cleaning, and a UV transmitting belt allows the 16 UVC bulbs to irradiate your product from all sides & angles ensuring a swift kill of harmful virus and bacteria. Variable belt speed allows for more dosage time if required. Can be used standalone or added to your existing line. Easy controls and long life bulbs ensure minimal maintenance and servicing too.
GermAwayUV sanitation conveyor is a Stainless Steel speed controlled UV-C device that gives you the flexibility and capability to disinfect large quantities of items all at once. Operated with a UV transmitting conveyor belt, this machine utilizes 360 degree coverage from 16 UVC bulbs and adjustable speed options to irradiate your products from harmful bacteria and viral particles.
The GermAwayUV sanitation conveyor offers: multiple exposure times, a customizable opening that maintains stray UVC light, and an easy to control operating system with Easy Stop capabilities. Each machine includes long lasting bulbs to ensure minimal maintenance and servicing, as well as a full year warranty. It will be a great addition to your existing line!
Key Features of 20" Conveyor:
- UV lights clinically proven to eliminate pathogens, germs, and viral particles.
- Adjustable opening (6" default, customizable up to 16" with additional lead time) to allow multiple sized products to enter and to control stray UVC light.
- Adjustable speed dial to allow customized exposure times for different products.
- Comes with 16 bulbs with 10,000 hours of life for minimal service requirements— with high use, bulbs only need replacement after 12 to 18 months.
- Easy bulb replacement for ease of user maintenance.
- Accessible control options including Easy Stop for immediate shut down, Speed Control, and Opening variation.
Why Buy a GermAwayUV Sanitation Conveyor?
In a time where it is extremely important to be aware f what potential germs, pathogens, and viral particles are allowed into our homes, a machine like the GermAwayUV sanitation conveyor makes a nerve wracking and herculean task easy. Instead of handwashing produce in scalding water, or wiping down sealed packages with chemical cleaners— something that is not only time consuming but may result in damaged skin— consider investing in a machine that acts as a one stop solution for your large quantity disinfectant needs.
This machine is conveyor belt operated with simple and straightforward controls, allowing you to run multiple products at once under 360 degrees of UV light that has been proven to eliminate pathogens, germs and viral particles. Not only is it safe to use on a variety of items—from dry goods, produce, dairy, and pharmaceuticals— but the ease of operation and machine durability ensure customer satisfaction, giving you and your loved ones peace of mind.
- Dairy Products
- Fresh Produce
- Food Packages
- Horticulture (Plants/Food Stuffs)
Technical Specifications of 20" Conveyor:
- Voltage: 220V or 120V
- Power: 1500 watts
- UV Germicidal Area 40" x 20"
- Conveyor Width: 20"
- Dimensions: 78.8" x 59" x 27.6"
- Germicidal oven entry/exit height: Adjustable up to 6"
- Conveyor Speed: 0-16 feet per minute
- Bulb Length: 23.62"
- UV Bulbs: 16
- Amperage Draw: 15 amps
- Height from Ground to Conveyor: 30 inches +- 1inch
- UV Bulb Power: 20 watts x 16
- Highly reflective inner surface to help boost lamp effectiveness