ProKure V 0.84 oz - Liquid Disinfectant - Makes 5 Gallons (.84 oz packet)
ProKure V is a safe, effective, hospital-grade solution for disinfecting and deodorizing hard, non-porous surfaces. In addition to being a powerful disinfectant and deodorizer, it is registered as a sanitizer, tuberculocide, virucide, fungicide, algaecide, and slimicide. ProKure V is a germ and odor fighting machine.
ProKure V Liquid Disinfectant 5 Gallons (.84 oz packet) makes 5 gallonsProKure V Liquid Disinfectant 5 gallons is what you've been looking for to keep your grow room clean. For most cultivators, it is a constant battle against mold and mildew. Realistically, grow environments and facilities set up the perfect conditions for mold and mildew to thrive - relatively high heat and humidity along with organic material. Our ProKure V product line is an EPA-registered, pharmaceutical-grade disinfectant/fungicide/sanitizer/tuberculocide that kills mold and mildew with no residue and no rinse required. ProKure V uses innovative, cutting-edge ClO2 technology to disinfect, sanitize and deodorize all hard, non-porous surfaces.
ProKure V Liquid Disinfectant 5 gallons Features & Benefits
- Kills mold and mildew
- Suitable for use with plants in the room
- For use on hard, non-porous surfaces (stainless steel, glass, vinyl, PVC, polypropylene, etc.)
- Controls spoilage microorganisms on raw agricultural commodities (RACs)
- Extends shelf-life of fruits and vegetables
- Controls and inhibits the build-up of microbes in water used to process fruits and vegetables
- Controls and reduces microbial populations in non-potable water
ProKure V Liquid Disinfectant is a safe, effective, hospital-grade solution for disinfecting and deodorizing hard, non-porous surfaces. In addition to being a powerful disinfectant and deodorizer, it is registered as a sanitizer, tuberculocide, virucide, fungicide, algaecide, and slimicide. ProKure V is a germ and odor fighting machine that is like no other!
ProKure V Liquid Disinfectant 5 gallons Helpful Tips
- Suitable for use with plants in the room.
- Spray directly onto surface to be treated.
- No rinse required.
- Suitable to use daily.
- Agitate and allow one hour before use to ensure solution reached full strength.
- Keep unused formula in a closed or sealed container in a cool, dark location that is not subject to any sunlight. Record activation date onto the container. Used stood formula within 15 days of activation.
- To disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces, ProKure V must be used with an exposure time of 10 minutes at 100 ppm.
ProKure V Liquid Disinfectant can be used just about everywhere, in hospitals, nursing homes, gyms, veterinarian offices, schools, restaurants, day care centers, and any other areas where vigilant germ and odor control are critical. ProKure V can be applied by spraying, pouring, and mopping, and its neutral pH makes it compatible with almost any surface.
ProKure V Liquid Disinfectant pouches come in several sizes to meet a variety of application needs. Once used, these pouches are safe to dispose of in any outdoor refuse container.
- ProKure V Qt – .042 oz (100 PPM) Makes 1 Quart
- ProKure V Gal – .17 oz (100 PPM) Makes 1 Gallon
- ProKure V 5 Gal – .84 oz (100 PPM) Makes 5 Gallons
- ProKure V 20 Gal – 3.36 oz (100 PPM) Makes 20 Gallons