Clonex Mist Foliar Spray for Clones
Clonex Mist Foliar Spray for Clones is a unique product from the leaders in propagation is designed as a fine mist for clones and seedlings. It is formulated to help enhance the health and vigor of tender young plants while promoting robust root development and elongation of root hairs. It is designed to be used in conjunction with the other Clonex products (Clonex Rooting Compound and Clonex Clone Solution) and is available in multiple ready-to-use sizes. Clonex Mist is comprised of a combination of minerals, amino acids and natural additives.
After successful stability tests were concluded, Dr. Lynette Morgan of Suntec Laboratory in New Zealand performed several independent blind trials. In these trials Dr. Morgan showed that the program of using Clonex Mist, along with Clonex Rooting Gel, on Ficus and Dianthus cuttings, generated roots up to 10 days earlier, with the roots being 30% longer and 156% more numerous compared to using water alone to mist cuttings.
Clonex Mist Features:
- Consistent results every time
- Shown to produce 156% more roots than water alone
- Accelerates rooting — up to 10 days faster!
- Promotes elongation of root hairs — 30% longer!
- Easy to use ready-to-spray formula
- Step 1: Spray parent plant a few days before taking cuttings.
- Step 2: Make a clean diagonal cut just below a leaf node.
- Step 3: Dip into rooting compound and insert into Root Riot® cube or propagator.
- Step 4: Spray leaves every 2-3 days until the roots are established.
- Don’t jeopardize the health of your clones! Get a bottle of Clonex Mist today and ensure you have a healthy clone. A healthy clone leads to a healthy plant which leads to a healthy yield! It all starts with your clones and this product is a perfect foliar spray for clone success!