Great White Granular 1® - Single Species Mycorrhizae
- Great White Granular 1 is a single-species organic mycorrhizal inoculant
- OMRI and OIM certified
- The Glomus intraradices strain is the best performing mycorrhizal strain
Great White Granular 1® - Single Species MycorrhizaeGreat White Granular 1 is the newest single-species organic mycorrhizal inoculant from Plant Success. Growers wanted a single strain so Plant Success created one to help people save money while still achieving high yields. The single strain used is Glomus intraradices (132 propagules per gram) which was chosen because of the high performance yield results that were documented from many different field trials.
Use Great White Granular 1 on vegetables, fruits, flowers, shrubs and trees.
When using for transplants, spread product at bottom of planting hole and around roots when back-filling.
- 4″ Container: 1 tsp
- 1 gallon container: 2 tbsp
- 5 gallon container: 10 tbsp
- 15 gallon container or larger: 1 cup
*1 tsp = 5 g
**1 Tbsp =15 g
Mixing with Soil
- Mix 8 oz with 2.5 cu ft of soil or 150 g with 50 L of soil.
- Make holes 2-3 in deep and 6 in apart around the canopy of the plant.
- Use 1 tsp per hole for optimal performance.
- You want to ensure Great White Granular 1 makes contact with your plants' root system.
- You can use more than the recommended dosage rates, if needed.
Plant Success, from its inception in 1999, has been a family-operated business dedicated to developing premier mycorrhizal inoculants, as well as educating the public about the benefits of using mycorrhizae. Their products enhance the growing environment with beneficial microorganisms.
Through years of research and testing, they have incorporated into their products the most effective mycorrhizae and bacteria strains on the market. These superior blends are designed for use by home gardeners, landscapers, farmers, and hydroponic growers. The perfect addition for any grow!