Gaia Green All Purpose 4-4-4 - 2kg (4.4 lb) - CLEARANCE
Gaia Green All Purpose 4-4-4 - 2kg (4.4 lb)
GAIA GREEN All Purpose is an excellent fertilizer for the landscape and garden. This blend combines a wide array of ingredients and is the only all purpose fertilizer incorporating glacial rock dust and fossilized carbon complex. The ingredients in this powerful blend provide a range of essential nutrients required to build soil and produce flourishing plants. All Purpose has been used extensively by landscape professionals, certified organic farmers and gardeners over the past three decades with dramatic success. Use GAIA GREEN All Purpose to bring abundance into your organic garden.
Feather meal, alfalfa meal, bone meal, blood meal, glacial rock dust, natural rock phosphate, fishbone meal, mineralized phosphate, potassium sulphate, insect frass, basalt rock dust, humic acid, gypsum, kelp meal, oyster shell flour, greensand.
- The preferred choice of organic farmers seeking a simple solution for all their fertilizer needs.
- A truly all-purpose fertilizer suitable for a wide range of crops.
- All Purpose embodies the Gaia Green ethos of holistically improving soil quality to support resilient crop growth.
- Easy-to-use and long-lasting, this formulation combines ingredients with variable nutrient release rates for feeding plants all season long.
- Available in granulated and non-granulated.
Directions for Use:
Gardens and landscapes: Broadcast and incorporate up to 1.8 kg per 10 m2 (18.4 lbs per 500 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 7.2 kg per 10 m2 (73 lbs per 500 ft2) annually.
Turf: For single applications, broadcast up to 700 g per 25 m2 (6 lbs per 1000 ft2). Apply up to a maximum of 1.4 kg per 25 m2 (12 lbs per 1000 ft2) annually. Water turf thoroughly after application. Only apply to actively growing turf.
Pre-mixing soil for hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Blend 45 ml per 4 L (3 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium.
Top-dressing hanging baskets, potted plants, and planter boxes: Apply 15 ml per 4 L (1 tbsp per gallon) of soil or growing medium. Gently dig into the soil surface. Apply once a month.
Store in a cool, dry location, out of direct sunlight. Protect from frost and other climatic extremes. Seal packaging between uses.