CenturionPro Silver Bullet Trimmer - Wet & Dry Trimming
If you are looking for the tightest trim available then look no further than the Centurion Pro Silver Bullet. It is the leading hydroponics trimming machine to maximize productivity while giving you the cleanest, closest cut possible. This commercial trimmer is the best way to maximize your percentage counts and get the best quality product.
Centurion Pro Silver Bullet Features
- Will fit into any size vehicle for transportation.
- Capable of processing 8-12 lbs dry (40-60 lbs wet) material per hour.
- Very convenient and large capacity hopper that folds and is easy to store.
- Dimensions: L 30” x W 13” x H 26” Weighs: 90lbs.
The CenturionPro Original and CenturionPro Silver Bullet represent the finest industrial trimmers on the market. These twin trimmers are perfect for medium-size operations and continue to prove themselves time and time again. Composed of anodized aluminum and stainless steel, they are as rugged as they are powerful. The high processing power allows these machines to replace up to 60 human workers and process up to 75 lbs wet or 15 lbs dry per hour of use!
The Silver Bullet trimmer is an enhanced version of the CenturionPro Original. It comes with all the same inclusive features as the Original, but with the enhancement of sound control in the form of a marine-grade Infinity Bluetooth stereo and a built-in silencer for the 3 horsepower leaf collector suction system. The Silver Bullet is a great option if you trim in a confined space, want to be a little more discrete, or you just want to liven up your trim sessions! What makes the Centurion Pro Silver so unique is that it includes a silencer that reduces the noise of the trimmer by 30%. It also includes a marine grade Infinity Bluetooth stereo and high capacity mesh hopper. The Centurion Pro Silver is one of the most user-friendly trimmers on the market that requires minimal maintenance and cleaning to allow growers to maximize their time and energy. It does this by utilizing a high quality D2 hardened steel blade for the industry's most precise cut.
The CenturionPro Original Standard System comes all-inclusive with the largest hopper in the industry, a 3 horsepower leaf collector suction system and a unique triple-bag kief filtration & trim collection system. CenturionPro Trimmers are specially designed to trim both wet and dry material.
SPARE TUMBLER(S) INCLUDED
All CenturionPro trimming machines are specially designed to trim both wet and dry material. The Dual-Purpose Hybrid Tumbler, which comes standard with all machines, has been extensively tested to outperform both the traditional wet tumbler when trimming wet and the traditional dry tumbler when trimming dry. This CenturionPro innovation allows you to switch between wet and dry material with just a few small adjustments to your trimming system. This is a major benefit because you can purchase one machine and still have the capability to trim wet or dry flowers.
We also include an additional tumbler for every tumbler the machine can accommodate. This will reduce downtime between cleanings, just swap the tumbler out and keep running.
Centurion Pro Original Specifications:
- A beefier, plated steel barrel.
- Improved, hardened steel blade that holds its edge 50x longer than the competition.
- A patent pending, rare-earth magnet system that holds the blade securely in place, but allows for quick removal, and simplifies blade adjustment.
- Takes less than ten minutes to take apart for cleaning, and requires only two allen wrenches (included).
- You can pressure wash or steam clean the whole machine.
- Single 7amp motor with simple on/off switch does all of the work without a lot of complicated wiring.
- Parts are easy to replace, and reasonably priced.
- The large hopper accessory feeds your Centurion Pro automatically, giving you more time to tend to the rest of your harvest chores.
- Easy, Lift-off cover includes work tray, and two cup-holders.
- You can easily put two Centurion Pro trimmers end-to-end for even faster trimming.
- Improved design, elegant engineering and easy operation make the new Centurion Pro the clear choice for trimming machines. The price makes it a No-Brainer.
Leaf Collector Details
- Input Voltage 15 Amp - 220V - 3HP
- Length 26"(66cm)
- Width 25" (63.5cm)
- Height 25" (63.5cm)
- Weight 70 lbs (31.75 kg)
- Airflow Capacity 2,750 CFM
|Material||Wet & Dry
|Performance Dry||15 lb/hr|
|Dimensions||30" x 13" x 28"|
Free shipping is not available to Alaska or Hawaii for this product. Please call for a quote if ordered from either of those states.